SCOTT HAWAII STATE CHAMPIONSHIP
Saturday April 07, 2018
- LONG COURSE: Makai Pier, AROUND Black Rock, AROUND Diamond Head Buoy to Magic Isle. – 20 miles
- SHORT COURSE: Hawaii Kai, AROUND Diamond Head Buoy to Magic Isle. – 12.5 miles (SUP and Prone do not go around Diamond Head Buoy).
- PRE REGISTRATION ONLINE at http://www.flpregister.com.
- Entry is $45.00 per person if you pre-register before midnight on Thursday April 06.
- Race day/late registration fee will be $55.00 per person.
- OC-3 cost is $120.00 per crew with pre-registration.
- OC-6 cost is $240.00 per crew with pre-registration.
- JUNIORS (18 and under) are $20.00 with pre-registration. Late registration fee is $30.00.
- ENTRY FEE INCLUDES event T-shirt, Scott Hawaii Slippers, entry, lunch, raffle ticket for great prizes from your sponsors and more.
- RACE MORNING CHECK IN AND LATE REGISTRATION: at Hawaii Kai from 6:30 – 8:30 am. Late Registration race morning is $10.00 more per person and there is no guarantee for a race shirt so register early.
- *DIVISIONS: OC-6, OC-3, OC-2, OC-1, Surfski, SS-2, SUP, Prone paddleboard, V-1
DATE & START TIMES: Saturday April 07, 2018
- Long: 9:45 a.m.
- Short, Prone and SUP: 10:00 a.m.
- 5 minute penalty for false start
Lunch, raffle and awards presentation will be in the park at Magic Island.