RACE FOR AMERICAN EAGLE GOLD COINS!
Enter the Scott Hawaii TEAM GOLD Division: Male and Female OC-1 paddlers team up for a combined best time to win the Gold Coins. Fastest combined time wins:
1st place: 2 x $25.00 Gold American Eagle Coins. $25.00 Gold American Eagle Coin = ½ ounce of SOLID GOLD
2nd place: 2 X $10.00 Gold American Eagle Coins. $10.00 Gold American Eagle Coin = ¼ ounce of SOLID GOLD
3rd place: 2 x $1.00 Silver American Eagle Coins. $1.00 Silver American Eagle Coin = 1 ounce of SOLID SILVER
PLUS 1st place in each age category; OC-1 male and female will win a $1.00 Silver American Eagle Coin.
PRE REGISTRATION ONLINE at http://www.flpregister.com.
- Single and double adult entries, fee will be $40.00 per person if you:
- Mail in your registration at least 4 days prior to the event.
- Pre-register online until midnight April 06. Race day/late registration fee will be $50.00.
- OC-3 cost is $108.00 per crew with pre-registration. Late registration fee is $150.00.
- OC-6 cost is $216.00 per crew with pre-registration. Late registration fee is $300.00.
- JUNIORS (18 and under) are $20.00 with pre-registration. Late registration fee is $30.00.
IF YOU DON’T PRE-REGISTER ONLINE, THERE IS NO GUARANTEE FOR AN EVENT TEE SHIRT OR SCOTT HAWAII SLIPPERS
RACE MORNING CHECK IN AND LATE REGISTRATION: at Hawaii Kai from 6:30 – 8:30 am. Late Registration race morning is $10.00 more per person, and there is no guarantee for a race shirt so register early.
DIVISIONS: OC-6, OC-3, OC-2, OC-1, Surfski, SS-2, SUP, Prone paddleboard, V-1.
Long: Makai Pier, AROUND Black Rock, AROUND Diamond Head Buoy to Magic Isle. – 20 miles.
Short: Hawaii Kai, AROUND Diamond Head Buoy to Magic Isle. – 12.5 miles.
*DATE & START TIMES: Saturday April 09
- Long: 9:45 a.m.
- Short Prone and SUP: 10:00 a.m.
- 5 minute penalty for false start
*ENTRY FEE INCLUDES event T-shirt, Scott Hawaii Slippers, Jamba Juice smoothie certificates, lunch and more. Choose from different food vendors for your free lunch at the Hawaii Ocean Expo.
*The after party and awards ceremony will be at the HAWAII OCEAN EXPO (HOE) at ALOHA TOWER MARKETPLACE. All participants will receive free entry for themselves and a guest. Children under 12 free. Paddlers get a $10.00 meal ticket to use at any restaurant featured inside the HOE.