SCOTT HAWAII STATE CHAMPIONSHIP
Saturday April 08, 2017
THE FINAL RACE FOR AMERICAN EAGLE GOLD COINS!
COURSE: Long: Makai Pier, AROUND Black Rock, AROUND Diamond Head Buoy to Magic Isle. – 20 miles
Short: Hawaii Kai, AROUND Diamond Head Buoy to Magic Isle. – 12.5 miles
1st place short course OC-1 male 64+ and female 40+ will win a free Kialoa paddle in the Kialoa Competition!
PRE REGISTRATION ONLINE at http://www.flpregister.com.
- Entry is $40.00 per person if you pre-register before midnight on Thursday April 06.
- Race day/late registration fee will be $50.00 per person.
- OC-3 cost is $120.00 per crew with pre-registration.
- OC-6 cost is $240.00 per crew with pre-registration.
- JUNIORS (18 and under) are $20.00 with pre-registration. Late registration fee is $30.00.
RACE MORNING CHECK IN AND LATE REGISTRATION: at Hawaii Kai from 6:30 – 8:30 am. Late Registration race morning is $10.00 more per person and there is no guarantee for a race shirt so register early.
DIVISIONS: OC-6, OC-3, OC-2, OC-1, Surfski, SS-2, SUP, Prone paddleboard, V-1
DATE & START TIMES: Saturday April 08, 2017
- Long: 9:45 a.m.
- Short, Prone and SUP: 10:00 a.m.
- 5 minute penalty for false start
ENTRY FEE INCLUDES event T-shirt, Scott Hawaii Slippers, entry and lunch at the HAWAII OCEAN EXPO (HOE), raffle ticket for great prizes from your sponsors and more.
The after party and awards ceremony will be at the BLAISDELL EXHIBITION HALL. All participants will receive free entry for themselves and a guest. Children under 12 free.