Moku Manu Hoe Wa’a
Sunday July 10 – OC-6 ONLY
Ma ka hana ka ʻike – Share the knowledge
A junior development race
9 person crews mixing juniors with Adults. Minimum of 4 juniors per crew. Junior = 18 and under
COURSE: Waimanalo Beach Park. AROUND Moku Manu Island. Finish at Kualoa Beach Park near Chinaman’s Hat.
- Beach check in / Late registration 7:00 – 9:00 a.m.
- Start: 10:00 a.m.
- Beach start towards sea, turn on a buoy approximately 1 mile offshore.
- 4 Juniors must start and finish the race.
- 20 minutes before first change.
- Last change before Chinaman’s hat.
- Finish fronting the beach by the lifeguard stand.
- Lunch and awards to follow in Kualoa Beach Park.
DIVISIONS: 9 person crews mixing juniors with Adults. Minimum of 4 juniors per crew. Junior = 18 and under. Age groups are based on oldest junior paddler. Females can mix into the male crews. If there are less than 4 females in the crew, the crew will be classified as a male crew.
- Male and Female 18 and under – Unlimited class
- Male and Female 18 and under – Spec class
- Male and Female 15 and under – Unlimited class
- Male and Female 15 and under – Spec class
- Open Mixed: 4 females any age. Mix/match Juniors and adults – Open class
REGISTRATION AND ENTRY FEES: $180.00/crew pre-registration until July 05. $270.00 / crew late/beach registration.
Pre-registration: Download forms and mail with check to: Kanaka Ikaika Racing Association, PO Box 342152, Kailua, HI 96734. ALL FORMS MUST BE RECEIVED BY END OF DAY ON TUESDAY, JULY 05. Final list of paddler names can be updated on race day.
REQUIRED COMPLETED FORMS:
KIRA-1 Crew List and Division Form – KIRA-1 Moku Manu Crew and Div Form
KIRA-2 Release of Liability (EACH paddler must complete) – KIRA-2 Moku Manu Release of Liability Form
KIRA-3 Escort Boat Waiver Form with copy of boating certificate – KIRA-3 Moku Manu Escort Waiver Form
ACA Waiver Adult Form OR ACA Waiver Minor Form (EACH paddler must complete) – ACA Waiver Adult / ACA Waiver Minor OR ONLINE ACA Waiver Adult / ACA Waiver Minor
Call 808 927-0711 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.